• Foldable and adjustable repair stand • Lightweight Alloy construction • Incl. Carrier-bag and Tool-plate
$18.99 - $143.99
Dumonde Tech worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction, and increase in creating much higher film strength than common, traditional technology. PRO X REGULAR Bicycle Chain Lubricant Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X reports that performance is better than any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation, and testing. PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces. Benefits: - MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond. - A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt. - Watts. Very little effort is used to move your bike parts. - 10 times higher lubricity than Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype. - Waterproof which will not wash off. - Drive train stays clean, lasts longer, and runs silent. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition. - Tamely scented. - Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value. - Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground. PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross, and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train. PRO X REGULAR can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, used sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
$25.99 - $103.99
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
$9.99 - $99.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing. Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps. - In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
$15.99 - $54.99
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
$21.99 - $54.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
$16.99 - $53.99
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
- Quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain
Made from tough steel and reinforced with extra material at the highly stressed wrench openings, Park’s shop-quality Pedal Wrench is built to easily install and remove pedals, and to last and last. It has 15mm and 9/16-inch precision openings to fit all pedals. And it boasts a long, round, vinyl-coated handle that won’t dig into your hand and provides optimum leverage. There's even a hole in the end of the wrench for hanging it on your toolboard.
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Enduro T47 & PF30 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. Fits 16-notch bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter of 52-54 mm and a minor diameter of 48.8 mm, including: - CeramicSpeed T47/86 - Enduro T47 (30mm and DUB spindles) - Enduro BB30/30a TorqTite (30mm and DUB spindles) - Kogel T47 - SRAM T47 DUB - White Industries T47 - White Industries PF30 Thread-Together
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Keep your bike clean and lubed with Muc offs' easy to use kit. Contains 1L Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, 400ml MO94, and 50ml Dry Lube. Covers all three stages of bicycle maintenance : clean, lube and protect!
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 36-notch tool fittings, including Praxis Works M35 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. Fits 36-notch bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter of 51–53 mm and a minor diameter of 50.7 mm, including: - Box® Two Oversized M35 - Praxis Works® M35
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 12-notch tool fittings, including Praxis Works® M30 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. Fits 12-notch bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter of 48–50 mm and a minor diameter of 46.3 mm, including: - Praxis Works® M30
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Pedro’s Bike Lust includes a biodegradable cleaner to remove light amounts of grime from your bicycle. This silicone polish can be used on the frame and key parts to protect against UV rays, add shine and buff out scratches. Repeated usage builds a protective surface that makes future cleaning easy, too. 475ml
- Handy tool to have to easily install your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
Set of 2 tire levers.
$22.99 - $23.00
The Specialized KEG Storage Vessel with Tool Wrap allows you to store all key emergency gear, like patches, an extra tube, a micro tool, and a CO2 cartridge, all in one rigid, durable 16oz container that easily fits into any Specialized bottle cage. It even includes a Tool Wrap for easy, scratch-free transport. - 16oz container made from durable, BPA Free PETE Material - Includes a pocketed "tool wrap" for quick organizing of essential bike tools, and it prevents items from bouncing around inside the bottle. - Wide 63mm opening makes it easy to place and retrieve items from inside the KEG - Featuring a "stash cap" on the underside of KEG lid, providing an ideal place to store patch kits. - Printed with non-solvent base inks (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
Lezyne's 3-Way Spoke Wrench packs three frequently used spoke wrench sizes into the palm of your hand. It features CNC-machined wrench faces for precise tool engagement of each 3.22, 3.30, and 3.45 size.
Page 1 of 2 Next page