If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fast, fun, and efficient characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our exclusive pedal-assist technology to crank up those numbers on the radar gun.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium Aluminum frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech, while an integrated Trail Display shows all of the ride metrics you need. We also included a Trail Remote that lets you easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the handlebars, plus a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version has a durable build kit, with a size-specific SR Suntour XCM32 fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset to handle shift and drivetrain duties. There's also an explicit focus placed on making this bike purpose-built for female riders, so you'll find that every touchpoint of the bike has been specifically designed for women.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
- Max Top Speed: 20 mph / 32 km/h
|Motor||Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh|
|Max Assisted Speed||20 mph / 32 km/h|
|Charger||Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Aluminum, Women's 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
Front: Stout Pro 110 disc, alloy sealed cartridge bearings, 28h
Rear: Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 28h
|Tires||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Crankset||2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera, 8-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Saddle||Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Plum Purple/Acid Lava / Small||888818416349||20037|