$21.99 - $54.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
$25.99 - $103.99
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
$15.99 - $54.99
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
$16.99 - $53.99
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
$9.99 - $99.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
$9.99 - $14.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
A proprietary ceramic formulation containing integral Boron Nitride compounds for low friction in dry and dusty conditions. Formulated with our unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher-torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Ideal for chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs & pedals. - Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and dry condition performance - Contains Boron Nitride compounds - Ceramic compounds provide ultra-low friction for unparalleled lubrication - Non-dust attracting - excels in dry and dusty conditions - Utilizes biodegradable organic compounds - Ideal for road and off-road
$18.99 - $143.99
Dumonde Tech worked diligently on our next generation of bicycle chain lubricant for several years. Our Micro Resistant Complex Compounds (MRCC) had been in development for over 10 years. Originally developed for our motorsports lubrication, MRCC technology creates a lighter viscosity while maintaining high protection, reducing friction, and increase in creating much higher film strength than common, traditional technology. PRO X REGULAR Bicycle Chain Lubricant Everyone who has tested or raced using PRO X reports that performance is better than any other lube they have ever used. Even those riders that use our Standard Lite and Original chain lubes. A bold statement even for us to claim, but comes from years of technology, formulation, and testing. PRO X REGULAR brings the aspect of polymerization and MRCC oils that by design migrate for complete wetting of the surfaces. Benefits: - MRCC technology creates an extremely low friction bond. - A dry lubricant that does not attract dust and dirt. - Watts. Very little effort is used to move your bike parts. - 10 times higher lubricity than Teflon. Ceramic lubes? Catchy hype. - Waterproof which will not wash off. - Drive train stays clean, lasts longer, and runs silent. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes in any condition. - Tamely scented. - Applied sparingly for the best results and increased value. - Can be shipped around the world via air freight and ground. PRO X REGULAR is the heavier version to our PRO X LITE chain lubricant. PRO X REGULAR is ideal for Mountain Bike, Cyclocross, and all extreme condition, while maintaining a clean drive train. PRO X REGULAR can be used on all cables, pivots points and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, used sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions.
$6.95 - $15.95
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant's light viscosity allows for deep penetration into hard-to-reach moving parts. It's a great all-purpose lube that excels in any and all conditions. Use it on your chain, cables, derailleurs and all pivot points.
LUBRICATION PERFECTED! Purple Extreme is an advanced, high performance, synthetic bike chain lubricant. It provides excellent protection for chains, open gears and exposed metal surfaces subjected to severe loading. In addition, it works extremely well even in abrasive, cold, wet or acidic environments. Purple Extreme's additive technology forms a slippery, super-tough, synthetic film on metal surfaces that protects drivetrain parts far beyond the ability of conventional oils or waxes. High Mileage Per Application – Most cyclists Experience 400+ Miles of Road Riding Between Applications of Purple Extreme Best Value For Your Money! One Bottle of Purple Extreme Provides Three or More Times the Mileage of Most Competing Products Runs Clean – Doesn't Attract Dirt Originally Designed To Run Chains In Salt Water – Will Not Wash Off In Rain, Mud Or Snow Smooth Running - Reduces Drivetrain Noise All Conditions Lubrication Security – Protects From Wear Up To 400° F. and Down To -100° F. Does Not Harden in Cold Conditions Ultra High Film Strength – Prevents Metal To Metal Wear Stays In Place – Does Not Shed or Fling Off Penetrates Quickly To All Parts Of The Chain Helps Prevent Corrosion – Stops Rust From Ruining Your Drivetrain Purple Extreme was originally formulated to protect drive chains in the mining business and on offshore oil rigs, in some the harshest conditions imaginable, for months at a time. Purple Extreme has extremely high film strength, way beyond most conventional chain lubrication products available within the bicycle industry. The ability of a lubricant to keep two surfaces separated is called film strength. Our film strength is second to none. The Timken Extreme Pressure Test is one of the laboratory methods used in determining the load carrying capacities of oils and greases. In this test, a Timken bearing cup is rotated against a steel block. The highest load under which a lubricant prevents scoring (caused by contact) of the steel block by the rotating cup is the reported value. Our dare-to-compare live demonstrations using a Timken machine have consistently and conclusively proven Purple Extreme's ability to keep metal surfaces separated. Purple Extreme has a Timken OK load in excess of 90. No other bicycle chain lubricant has ever exhibited film strength even remotely close to Purple Extreme. What does that mean to our customers? Simple, less wear. Like an insurance policy, this extraordinary film strength provides extra protection for bearings and surfaces subjected to mechanical stresses. Your equipment lasts longer, runs smoother abd cleaner, with less frequent applications of lubricant. As bicycles make greater use of 10 and 11-speed drivetrains, there is much less metal to carry the load. Choosing the right chain lubricant is more crucial than ever. Purple Extreme is the perfect lubricant to help extend the life of older components and make new equipment run even better... far into the future. Don’t put your equipment at risk by being deceived with fashion lubricants. Having a grimy, black drivetrain, loaded with grit is still the ultimate pollution in cycling. It is a mess to even touch and the grit wears away metal with every pedal stroke. PURPLE EXTREME prevents chainwear from the inside out! When you add it all up, Purple Extreme is Lubrication Perfected!
Pedro’s Bike Lust includes a biodegradable cleaner to remove light amounts of grime from your bicycle. This silicone polish can be used on the frame and key parts to protect against UV rays, add shine and buff out scratches. Repeated usage builds a protective surface that makes future cleaning easy, too. 475ml
Pedro’s developed this environmentally benign bike wash to work on the entire bike. With a special foaming action, Green Fizz coats the bike and helps wash away the grit and grime from the toughest of rides without harming the flora or fauna. And, Green Fizz can be used with or without water.
Keep your bike clean and lubed with Muc offs' easy to use kit. Contains 1L Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, 400ml MO94, and 50ml Dry Lube. Covers all three stages of bicycle maintenance : clean, lube and protect!
Page 1 of 1